BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy is defined as a theory underlying or regarding a sphere of activity or thought. Well, my theory is if I can add at least 10 new books to my Wishlist and move at least 5 older Wishlist selections to my TBR list every month, then life is a ice cream sundae. And if I can find those 10 books from at least 5 new blogs each month then that's the cherry on top.

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!

NEW VISITORS AND OLD- WELCOME!
Well, I've made it almost 5 years now, so for better or worse, I continue on. I tend to blog in spurts as the urge to be creative erupts. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body, you will see very few changes in the layouts. Hey, I'm a reader not an artist like so many of the awesome bloggers I follow. I know you don't always have the time but if you stopped and looked, take a half a minute and say your piece. Recommend a book that you have enjoyed or hated for that matter. Thank you to all who visit.
Oh, and I moved my Google Friend Connect info and share this buttons to the top, as without our friends, who are we?


Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Review For STORM GATHERING By Rebecca Zanetti- 5*

Title: Storm Gathering
Series: The Scorpius Syndrome #4
Author: Rebecca Zanetti
Genre: 
Post-apocalyptic Romance
Rating: * * * * * 
Publishers: RAZ INK LLC 
(Sept 19, 2017)
Paperback: 359 pages
ASIN: 978-1047418011
  •  
FTC Disclosure: ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley


Even before surviving the Scorpius bacterium, Greyson Storm was a lone wolf navigating minefields.  As a kid, he learned to take a hit and find safety.  As an adult, he joined the military and quickly learned how to protect and defend.  When the world ended, he created a mercenary camp with military precision, no entanglements, and a promise to avenge a fallen friend.  As part of that vow, he kidnapped Maureen Shadow, but now that he has let her go, her blue eyes and intriguing mind keep haunting him…

 As possibly the only Biotechnology Engineer still living, Maureen Shadow might be humanity’s one hope to survive the aftermath of Scorpius, making her frighteningly valuable to both allies and enemies.  Even after sexual tension explodes with Greyson, she’s not sure which camp he belongs to—friend or foe?  Worse yet, survival may mean thwarting his prime mission, putting her in even more peril.  When danger and seduction collide, there is no safety in this new world.


Scorpius Syndrome


I've read every one of the books in this series and if anything it gets better and better with each new book. The world that Zanetti has built is fabulous. The world kind of reminds me of a cross between The Walking Dead and The Last Ship. This series is nonstop action with a lot of romance and science thrown in. Every time a new book comes out, I put down whatever else I might be reading and  proceed to read nonstop till I finish it. I love that while some of the characters are definitely evil and some are definitely the good guys, that there are those that you're not quite sure which side they'll fall down on. This is definitely a series I recommend for those that love post-apocalyptic stories with a bit of heat in the main characters. You will not regret binging out on this awesome, awesome series! 

No comments: